Part of a complex built by Guido Minore da Polenta, lord of the powerful Guelph family that obtained the supremacy of the town in 1275. In 1441 it was purchased by the Venetians. The house was later donated to the canons from Porto. Their coat-of-arms is still visible on the facade. It is one of the most ancient houses of the town.