Maybe built by the Ruggini counts, it was then purchased by the Ginanni Corradini counts, probably in 1717. The huge portal, placed asymmetrically in the Baroque facade, architecturally integrates a balcony made of Istria stone. Inside, we can find a large entrance hall and an imposing stone stairway, held up by vaults. In one of the rooms, the coat-of-arms of cardinal Barberini, is preserved; in others we can find mantlepieces with stuccos and coffered ceilings. The internal yard is occupied by more recent buildings. The building remained to the Ginanni Corradini family, famous for important republican and patriot commitment, until 1886 after which it was sold to the Province.