The building presents an asymmetric structure, the left wing is missing. The entrance door, framed by limestone quoins, is protruding from the facade where the ground floor windows repeat the decorations present at the entrance. Inside the enormous entrance hall indicates the original idea of the project which was not completed. It was carried out by the abbot Benedetto Fiandrini (1755ca.-1827) on behalf of the Vitelloni family. In the 19th century the building was bought by the ancient Da Porto family and then by others. In 1920 it was finally purchased by the Maioli family.