This building of Medieval Times was purchased by the Pasolini family in the 17th century. It was changed many times and in 1831 the facade was restored following the project of Ignazio Sarti, in 1902-1904 the Roman Vincenzo Moraldi gave the building the current look. On the facade, above the tympanum of the balcony window one can sea the coat-of-arms of the Pasolini family. In the vestibule there is an epigraphy which recalls Giuseppe Pasolini a renowned statesman. Inside there are the works of Felice Giani (1758-1823) and of his scholars and others of Gaetano Ferrari. The two family libraries are particularly interesting.