Dedicated to the bishop of Myra, patron of Bari, it was built in the second half of the 13th century, together with the monastery of the Augustinian Hermits. It was rebuilt in the 14th century and restored once more in the 16th century. The bell tower belongs to the latter period. Inside we can find parts of frescoes belonging to the 14th and 17th centuries. In 1866 the church became a warehouse and then it was sold to the Ministry of War that changed it into a stable. In 1921 it became a military garage and in 1983 it went to the Municipality that restored it and in 2012 it became a museum.