The current look of the building is due to Camillo Morigia (1743-1795) who, commissioned by Sir Federico Rasponi, between 1777 and 1789 restored the pre-existing one intervening on the facade and staircase. The portal made of Istria stone is surmounted by a stone architrave with the head of a lion in the middle. The penthouse is decorated with floral motifs alternated with family emblems (the heads of moors and lion paws). In 1865 it became the seat of the Tribunal.
Inside there are the works of Felice Giani (1758-1823), stuccos and decorations by Benedetto Fiandrini.