Rebuilt in the 16th century, it was originally near the Padenna river that used to cross the town. Suppressed already towards the end of the 17th century, in 1740 it became the town mint. It had been built four years previously by the cardinal Giulio Alberoni (1664-1752). Afterwards, the building became a private dwelling belonging to the Serena-Monghini family. What remains of the 16th century building, is the face brick right wing that faces the road; the rectangular door and windows of the central part are of recent times.