This house of Venetian epoch is characterized by a portico with five arches, with Lombard capitals and corbels made of Istria stone. Under the portico we find the rectangular doorway with marble frame surmounted by the coat-of-arms of the family that probably commissioned the building and the windows with marble bars and sills. On the roof there are two high chimneys with a round base. Between 1754 and 1852 the house was the location of the inn: “Locanda della Spada d’Oro”, one of the most famous in town. Towards the half of the 19th century the building passed to the rich family of bankers: the Ghigi (Chigi). Later it was the seat of the Agrarian Consortium and of the municipal tax office.