This house which dates back to the 13th and 14th centuries was completely restructured in 1973; what remains is a pointed arch discovered in 1904. The house belonged to the Belmonte family from Rimini and then for centuries to the Monaldini family. The main door decorated in stone, lies on three steps; above the arch there is a little balcony with marble corbels and a Baroque railing. The windows of the ground floor are protected by thick bars. On the last floor, paintings of the 19th century are preserved. In 1920 the house was sold to the Romagnol Electric Power Company, later ENEL, and became its headquarters.