Cassa di Risparmio di Ravenna
This historical palace, seat of the Cassa di Risparmio di Ravenna, was built on the drawing of Arturo Gabici (19th-20th century), commissioned by the shareholders. It rises on the place where there used to be and ancient church and the convent of San Giorgio dei Portici dating back to the 10th century. The building of Renaissance influence, recalls the typical Roman models of the 16th century, the facade is made of terracotta from Imola with rusticated walls and in Corinthian style. There is an important picture gallery with works, amongst others, by Luca Longhi (1507-1580) and Andrea Barbiani (1708-1779).
Click here to see the buildings in the surrounding area on the map