Palazzo Bezzi

Built by the Count Filippo Bezzi where there used to be a house of the ancient Ghezzo family, on the project of Camillo Morigia (1743-1795), the building was never finished as we can see from the asymmetric facade, characterized by the ashlar door and by the balcony over it with the big window framed by friezes. Above the architrave a little pediment. Inside, closed within an iron railing there is a big entrance hall that leads to the garden, which was once wide, and to a marble stairway. The rooms have vaulted ceilings that used to be decorated. 

Click here to see the buildings in the surrounding area on the map