The brick facade of this building is characterized by the stone framed portal on three steps. The lower, right side of the main building, dates back maybe to the previous Medieval structure of the “Case grandi” (“big houses”) of the da Polenta. The redoing of the internal stairway was by Camillo Morigia (1743-1795). Inside, paintings by Felice Giani (1758-1823) or his scholars are preserved. In 1891 the building was bought by the Brandolini family. In the 20th century the building was the seat of the Partito Liberale Italiano (Italian Liberal Party) and of the Associazione Commercianti (Traders’ Association) of Ravenna.