The planimetry and the structures that face the inside yard are the only remains of the original 17th century palace. The current look, of Renaissance inspiration, is the fruit of the works carried out between 1870 and 1880 by Romolo Conti. The facade is made of brick but the plinth, portal and balcony are made of Istria stone. Inside there are several rooms decorated with mythological scenes by Felice Giani (1758-1823) from Faenza but more probably the decorations were carried out by his pupils. The palace owned by Gaetano Bonanzi, was inherited by the Rasponi family in 1808.