Built by Monsignor Giovanni Rasponi (1640-1714), who was bishop of Forlì, on the posthumous design, we are not sure, either of Luca Danesi (1598-1672) or of Antonio Torri (1658-1713). The imposing perfectly symmetric main facade, completed in 1734, measures 70 meters. The family symbols are engraved on the stone of the windows: two lion paws on the sills and the heads of lions and of a moor on the architraves. The entrance hall and the stairway are by Antonio Soratini (1680- 1762). In 1977 the palace went to the Municipality that carried out the restoration works between 2011 and 2014.