San Carlino


The current church rises instead of a small religious structure dating back to the 11th century, called in honor of the Saints: Simon, Judas, Sebastian and Fabian. In 1660 it was dedicated to Saint Carlo Borromeo. It was rebuilt towards the end of the 18th century on the project of Domenico Barbiani (1714-1777) and it is a little Ravennate masterpiece of the 18th century. Inside we can find frescoes by Barbiani himself and stucco decorations by Giuliano Garavini.

Click here to see the buildings in the surrounding area on the map