Santi Giovanni e Paolo o Chiesa degli Angeli Custodi
The church was rebuilt following the project of Domenico Barbiani (1714-1777) in the second half of the 18th century, on the remains of an older building dating back to 5th-6th century. The reconstruction changed the original plan completely moving the new entrance to the side of the apse. The Baroque facade presents a circular tympanum and a double gable held up by pilasters. The Latin cross, three nave inside preserves frescoes and paintings by Cesare Pronti (1626-1708), Gioacchino Muzzarelli, (17th century) and Pietro Ciomei (17th century).