Santo Stefano degli Ulivi o Santo Stefano ad Balneum Gotorum

It was built on the drawings of Domenico Barbiani (1714-1777) on a place where a previous religious building stood that was attached to a monastery, which was mentioned since the 10th century, and where it seems Dante’s daughter became nun, Antonia Alighieri with the name Sister Beatrice. The church, made up of a single nave characterized by a remarkable covered face brick facade, was suppressed in 1882. In the early years of the 20th century it was the seat of the Fire Fighters and later it became a warehouse for the Traffic Wardens.

Click here to see the buildings in the surrounding area on the map