The house was commissioned by the Venetian family Zorzi (Giorgi) towards the end of the 15th century. In 1875 it was bought by the political patriot from Ravenna Luigi Guaccimanni (1832-1917). The brick facade is characterized by a balcony with Gothic elements placed above the portal of classic style, with a rounded arch. The inside yard preserves the characteristic double gallery in Lombard style with external stair. On the ground floor and on the main floor we find precious frescoes coeval to the building of the house.