Casa Minzoni, già Lando

Built towards the middle of the 15th century by Vitale Lando (Landi), Venetian mayor of Ravenna (1461-1462), as can be seen by the coat-of-arms on one of the capitals of the double gallery that opens onto the inside courtyard, in 1823 the house was sold to Francesco Minzoni who destined it to host one of the first confectionery shops in town. The lower part of the building was changed in 1875, whereas the rest of the house is as it was in origin. On the higher part of the facade there are mullioned windows with marble columns and a balcony held up by corbels.

Click here to see the buildings in the surrounding area on the map