Orologio pubblico, già chiese di San Sebastiano e San Marco


The two connected churches of San Sebastiano and San Marco were changed by the Venetians in the 15th century into an only building that also was to be the public clock. During the years from 1783 to 1785, Camillo Morigia (1743-1795) renovated the facade placing the clock on the side of the tower facing the square. In 1789 the clockwork and face of the clock were replaced by Cristino Fornacini from Bologna. The building underwent further changes in the early years of the twentieth century.

Click here to see the buildings in the surrounding area on the map