A very imposing house of the 17th century. It belonged to the Lovatelli Dal Corno family. It occupies from road to road, an ancient stretch of the Padenna riverbed, near the Sisi and San Mamante gates on the two sides of the ancient river. On the facade of this brick three-story building, there is a door framed by quoins. Around 1792 Camillo Morigia (1743-1795) redid the entrance hall and the main stairway. The main floor preserves some rooms with original ceilings and paintings that date back to the end of the 18th century. In 1938 it was bought by the Tavelle nuns.