Built or maybe rebuilt in 1777 by the Santacroce family, in 1822 it passed to the Pasolini one. In 1862 new works were carried out in order to make part of the building, into the dwelling for the Suore di Carità (Nuns of Charity) and the remaining part was to be the residence of the Franchi Malagola family. The current structure of the building reflects this double use, both from the the inside and from the outside. Inside there is the great staircase with marble balustrade and some paintings by Felice Giani (1758-1823) or his pupils. Behind the building the original garden is preserved.